Seagull Scientific, Inc. has announced the immediate availability of BarTender 2021, the latest version of its industry-leading enterprise labeling and barcode software.
BarTender 2021 features powerful new capabilities for today’s complex business needs:
- Fast, secure internet printing and workflow approval — remote employees, suppliers and partners can access, select and print labels from anywhere, any time, on any device or operating system
- Increased label QA and accountability with new, visual-interface Workflow Designer providing rapid, intuitive design, approval, tracking and deployment
- Improved business continuity and disaster recovery — licensing backup server and redundancy to ensure continuous printing operations
- Native integration with business systems, including leading ERP and WMS systems such as Oracle and SAP — new support for Excel Online, Google Sheets, JSON and QuickBooks Online
- Commercial-quality label design with new support for the PANTONE Color System, data-sourced colors and color picker
“BarTender 2021 includes a comprehensive set of new features we’ve designed specifically to help organizations meet the challenges of today’s rapidly shifting business climate on a global scale,” said Harold Boe, President and CEO of Seagull Scientific. “Secure, centralized control of remote label printing from any internet-connected device and comprehensive, intuitive workflow management enable companies to thrive in the new normal — and beyond.”
GSM Barcoding welcome the new features and changes to Bartender 2021 and as authorised partners, our team are available to help existing and new customers with upgrading and implementation of the software.